This website is operated by Extraordinary Graphics & Printing Pty Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Extraordinary Graphics & Printing. Extraordinary Graphics & Printing offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. ALL PRODUCTS INCLUDING ARTWORK REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.
2. NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR CUT OF WORDS, PICTURES OR SIZE OF THE DESIGN PRESENTED BY THE CLIENT WITHOUT PROPER MEASUREMENTS.
3. ALL JOBS TAKE 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS DEPENDING ON WORK OVERLOAD.
4. ALL DESIGNING WILL CARRY A MINIMUM FEE OF R150.00 TO R300.00 IF ARTWORK IS NOT SUPPLIED IN A CORRECT FORMAT.
5. T-SHIRT, CLOTHING AND ANY OTHER TEXTILE PRINTING CAN CARRY NO GUARANTEE DUE TO DIFFERENT METHODS OF WASHING, CLEANING, DRYING AND USE.
6. ANY ITEMS NOT PAID FOR WITHIN 2(TWO) MONTHS WILL THEN BE HANDED OVER FOR DEBT COLLECTION, WITH ALL COLLECTION FEES, ATTORNEY FEES, INTEREST AND ORIGINAL DEBT ON THE CLIENTS ACCOUNT.
7. ANY PRODUCTS PRINTED INCORRECTLY DUE TO INCORRECT ARTWORK APPROVAL BY THE CLIENT, WILL IF REQUESTED, BE REPRINTED AT THE COST OF THE CLIENT.
8. INSTALLATIONS: ANY SIGNAGE OR PRODUCTS INSTALLED BY EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD CANNOT CARRY A GUARANTEE AGAINST CLIMATE AND WEATHER CONDITIONS SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WIND, HAIL, RAIN ETC. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT TO INSURE THEMSELVES FOR THE PRODUCTS AND INSURE THEMSELVES FOR PUBLIC LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT MAY BE CAUSED BY THE SIGNAGE OR PRODUCTS.
9. EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE TO ANY T-SHIRT, CLOTHING OR TEXTILE ITEM THAT IS BRANDED INCORRECTLY IF THE PROOFS HAVE BEEN SIGNED OFF, OR IF NO SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN MARKED ON THE LABEL OF THE ITEM TO BE BRANDED, OR A LABEL ATTACHED THERETO WITH INSTRUCTIONS. SHOULD AN ITEM BE BRANDED INCORRECTLY BY FAULT OF EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD, THEN WE WILL;
a) REPLACE THE ITEM THAT WAS PRINTED INCORRECTLY, OR,
b) REFUND THE VALUE OF THE ITEM, PROVIDED THAT PROOF OF VALUE CAN BE PRESENTED BY MEANS OF AN ORIGINAL TILL SLIP OR PRICE TAG. EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHICH OPTION IS SUITED.
10. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT COLORS MAY DIFFER FROM THE SIGNED OFF PROOFS DUE TO DIFFERENT PRINTING PROCESSES.
11. EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADVERTISE ANY WORK DONE FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY ETC FOR THE BENEFIT OF EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD.
12. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
13. ONCE STICKERS HAVE BEEN APPLIED, THERE CAN BE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE STICKERS WILL NOT DAMAGE THE VEHICLE OR VEHICLE PAINT. REMOVAL OF YOUR STICKERS CARRIES THE RISK OR PULLING YOUR CAR PAINT OFF THE VEHICLE. EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD CAN TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS DAMAGE.
14. ALL JOBS REQUIRE AN 80% DEPOSIT BEFORE ANY ARTWORK OR PRODUCTION MAY CONTINUE. ONCE WORK HAS COMPLETED, THE BALANCE OF THE JOB MUST BE SETTLED WHILST OR PRIOR TO COLLECTING THE GOODS. NO PRODUCTS WILL BE RELEASED OR DELIVERED WITHOUT FULL SETTLEMENT / PAYMENT OF THE JOB-CARD. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
15. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
16. ONCE STICKERS HAVE BEEN APPLIED, THERE CAN BE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE STICKERS WILL NOT DAMAGE THE VEHICLE OR VEHICLE PAINT. REMOVAL OF YOUR STICKERS CARRIES THE RISK OR PULLING YOUR CAR PAINT OFF THE VEHICLE. EXTRAORDINARY GRAPHICS & PRINTING (PTY) LTD CAN TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS DAMAGE.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]
Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest promotions